There is a person in the world’s history whose name is a synonym for wisdom. This is the third Jewish king, son of King David – King Solomon. Under his government Israel came to the highest prosperity.
Wise King Solomon is considered to be one of the founders of esoteric science. His discoveries strongly formed the basis of the Kabbalah and other occult teachings. The authority of Solomon is recognized by the three monotheistic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
The whole life of this extraordinary ruler was filled with unusual and amazing stories. Three thousand years ago, when Solomon was still quite young, God visited him in the dream and promised to fulfil any of his wishes. The wish of Solomon sounded quite modest – he asked God to fill his heart and mind with the divine wisdom. God has not only fulfilled his request, but also rewarded him with a great wealth, fame and long life.
King Solomon was famous for his ability to speak with animals and spirits; he knew how to summon the higher powers for the benefit of a man by calling them their mysterious true names.
Wise men from all over the world sought his wise counsel. It was in his time when people began to pay more attention to amulets and talismans with sacred symbols (like the pentagram of King Solomon). This knowledge has allowed to predict ones fate and make to it necessary adjustments.
Kabbalistic symbols that King Solomon developed with the help of his mysterious ring, formed the basis of the seals and pentacles of King Solomon. They become a very popular tool for managing people’s destinies. King Solomon seals contain 44 characters, they can be used by any person, regardless of his religion.
The Seal of Solomon has direct impact on the spiritual world which in turn affects the material world. Each seal has its own sphere of influence, which it can improve or change by the will of its owner.
These seals are the great aid in concentrating of celestial powers on particular aspects of human’s nature. Under this divine supervision, a man can improve himself and achieve any goal in his life.
The original set of characters and symbols that appear on the Seal of Solomon, survived thanks to the Kabbalistic studies and modern archaeological discoveries.
King Solomon Seals let people feel an invincible power of the ancient knowledge and experience on a charge of enormous energy. They help people to reshape their destiny and enhance their life quality.
Most of us are familiar with King Solomon’s sayings and parables from the childhood, but sadly, in a haste of our modern life, we often forget them.
We would like to share his wisdom with you – here are some of his philosophical aphorisms:
- To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to ; A time to plant, and a time to pluck what is planted; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; A time to keep silence, and a time to speak…
- Even a fool when silent is counted as wise.
- If you promised – fulfill the promised! It is better not to promise at all than to promise something and not fulfilling it.
- Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor; also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?
- Whoever digs a pit will fall into it.
- Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?
- What is twisted cannot be straightened; what is lacking cannot be counted.
- A good name is better than fine perfume.
- Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.
- Better to hear the quiet words of a wise person than the shouts of a foolish king.